Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here I am BBs.....


Barefoot Bloggers I have not forsaken you. This month's bonus recipe is The Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Cakes. Lovely Little Lemon Cakes. Of course I used some of my Meyer Lemon stash. I made these for my 2nd grader to take to his teacher during teacher appreciation week. I baked them into little loaves as his teacher has 3 daughters she needed to share with. They were a hit!

And I baked one large loaf for my pre-schooler to take to his teacher. She didn't have anyone she had to share with....except her husband.

Unfortunately, I didn't save any for myself. (Or fortunately if you happen to be talking to my hips!)

The teachers both told me their loaves were delicious!

Can't ask for anymore.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

How sweet of you to share them! I haven't made mine yet but I hope to get to it today. Still behind...ack!

Elyse said...

So glad the teachers loved these! No wonder, though, they sound delicious! Your mini-loaf pan is fabulous. I need to get one of those.

Deb in Hawaii said...

These were so good you'll have to make them again to be able to try them--but what a great and yummy gift to give! Love the mini loaf pan.

karen said...

what a nice gift. i can't wait to try this cake.