Friday, April 24, 2009

Hospitality at the PTC Bundt Cake

Another PTC meeting...another bundt cake. I found this recipe for Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake on Martha's website. This is not a light cake...more like a pound cake...a really good lemon with fresh blueberries in it pound cake baked into a bundt cake shape.
It's a pretty straight forward recipe and the only changes I made were to rub the lemon zest into the sugar prior to creaming it with the butter rather than mixing it in with the blueberries. I also used fresh frozen blueberries that I had frozen last summer and wanted to use them up before buying any more fresh.

I made a simple lemon juice and powdered sugar glaze to drizzle over the top....delish!

1 comment:

Mermaid Sews said...

This looks delish. I love a good bundt, they are so quick and easy usually. Love to use my mini bunt pan - hubby hates to wash it though.