Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From now on...I'm naming my Bundt Cakes...

I recently made a few bundt cakes and have decided to name them for the occasion..you know...how Keri Russell named her pies in Waitress? It's just too boring to say "Chocolate Bundt Cake" or "Orange Bundt Cake" so from now on mine will be named.

Here is "Physical Therapist Bundt Cake"

My husband has been receiving physical therapy for a back injury and wanted to say Thanks! to his physical therapist. This is what she got: Double Chocolate Bundt Cake with Ganache Glaze found here. Very easy to put together. This cake contains both buttermilk and coffee and calls from Dutch-process cocoa. I didn't have Dutch-process on hand so used Hersheys...it turned out fine. The ganache though, was heavenly...

Perfectly soft and chocolatey and drippy...I sprinkled little Vahlrona balls on the top. I hope she liked it!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh, man...that looks AMAZING!

Sihan said...

oh yesh.. i loved the way keri russel named all her pies in the show. haha. Great work with this bundt cake. It looks phenomenal.