Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here's another....

Another TWD that is.

Lisa from Surviving Oz chose the wonderful Tribute-To-Katharine-Hepburn Brownies. She also won the TWD new avatar contest! She is also a fellow American married to an Aussie..just like me! She however is living in Australia...and her blog is wonderful and funny and brings back a lot of memories for me of living in Australia before we uprooted and moved back here!

At any rate....I made these when I was supposed to...just didn't get around to posting. So here we go.

I read all of the comments and still didn't change anything in the recipe. Yes I tasted cinnamon...but just the right amount. Yes I tasted coffee (I used instant espresso powder)...but again, just the right amount. The only changes I made were to leave out the nuts because I don't like them in my brownies...and I only used 3.5 ounces of chopped chocolate instead of the 4 ounces called for. Sorry, but my bar was only 3.5 ounces.

I unloaded the good stuff:

I baked them for about 37 minutes and they came out just right. Not gooey at all.

I cut them into small squares as they were very rich.

Definitely a keeper!

Don't forget to check out what the other's created.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: