Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How cute are these?!?!

So, here's the 2nd half of the baby shower order. The theme was fall and I was given free reign.

An order for a dozen pumpkin cupcakes that I could decorate however I wanted. How lucky is that?

I think these fit the bill perfectly.

I used the Pumpkin Browned Butter Cupcake recipe from here and then just frosted them with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting.

A coating of orange sugar sprinkles...a little pretzel stem, some vines and leaves and they were good to go.

They fit in perfectly at the shower. My very creative friend gave out pumpkin playdough as favors to the kids at the shower. Isn't that cute?

Ok...and just so you know...this was my first time making browned butter. Definitely not my last. I might have a little problem with that browned butter....just saying.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

shelly said...

Those are so cute, Lindsay!