Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TWD: One week behind...

So....today's TWD was supposed to be Cocoa-Nana Bread chosen by Steph at Obsessed with Baking. Somehow I lost a week and now I am a week behind on the baking schedule. Who knows what happened...all I know is that I will never get that week back!

As you can see, these are my Chocolate Oatmeal Almost-Candy Bars which were chosen by Lillian over at Confectiona's Realm for LAST week's TWD.

The only thing I did differently was to substitute dried cranberries for the raisins.

3/4 of the pan of these babys went into the freezer to be consumed at a later date. I ate the other 1/4!

Don't forget to check the TWD site for the more current (than I am) and up to date bakers.

Thanks for stopping by. Next week I promise to have Milk Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes to share with you. :)

No comments: